Movie Monday Recap

I've been watching lots of movies this week. Some really good. Some old favorites. And some not so good.

Just as good as I remembered. Excellent cast, story, and pacing.

Not as powerful as I remember it being, but still a very good movie.


Early part of the movie was a little predictable for me, but did like the second half a lot more.


Great movie! Excellent performances, script, and plot.

Good movie. Was surprised by the very end.
Wow. I was surprised at how good. Not a happy ending as can be expected in most Indie horror movies.

I wasn't expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. Pretty good.
I really like this one and the addition of Luna.
Seen any good movies this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop - April 17 - April 22

Books to Movies Giveaway Hop

Horse Charmer on Sale For Only $.99