Six Sentence Sunday - The Beast's Redemption by Angie Derek

The Beast's Redemption by Angie Derek. A steamy paranormal romance novella. 

A shape shifter and a witch have to trust in each other to break a hundred year old curse.

Six Sentence Sunday Snippet:

“You can’t pretend it didn’t happen.” He stepped closer, crowding her personal space, again.
“I didn’t say I was,” she hissed. “But seeing how you’re going to obliterate my world in about forty-eight hours, I think I have the right to make arrangements and prepare my sisters for the fallout.”
His lips tightened into a frown, and he grabbed her wrist again. She almost sighed at the now-familiar gesture.


For more Six Sentence Sunday's from other authors head on over to http://www.sixsunday.com

Available in multiple ebook formats from The Wild Rose Press, Amazon, All Romance eBooks, Barnes and Noble, BookStrand.com, DigiBooks Cafe, Fictionwise eBooks

Comments

  1. They have an interesting dynamic! Intriguing six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting set up. Makes me want to know how he's going to obliterate her world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. He's going to obliterate it in a very quiet way.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop - April 17 - April 22

Books to Movies Giveaway Hop

Horse Charmer on Sale For Only $.99