HorseSchoolsOnline.com

**This is a duplicate post from my Horse Schools blog. **

I'm happy to announce that HorseSchoolsOnline.com is now up and running. I've been working on this site for several months (I think it might almost be a year, wow!). As with any large project a lot of that time was spent in trying to decide and testing different platforms to see what ones would best showcase the information this site has and then came the long journey of data entry. All of the information that was in the book version of Horse Schools had to be put into the website. Thankfully I had the assistance of a computer programmer and another volunteer who offered to assist with me all the data entry (it was a lot). If I'd done it all on my own I think it would probably be another year until I was making this announcement.

Due to the nature of the site I will always be updating and adding more information, but we were able to set it up so schools can update and add their own information which is great for those of you looking for schools. A school will have the capability to immediately update their information whenever they have a new program or a change.

For those of you that prefer the paper or book form, Horse Schools the third edition is still available to purchase.

Comments

  1. Great job! That's a lot of work to do and I think it's AWESOME that you got it all online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi, it was and is a lot of work. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop - April 17 - April 22

Books to Movies Giveaway Hop

Horse Charmer on Sale For Only $.99